December 13, 2017, 07:45:29 AM

Author Topic: [Sankarea] Latest Released Chapter Discussion  (Read 16814 times)

lolipopz

Re: [Sankarea] Latest Released Chapter Discussion
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2011, 01:44:41 AM »
>.<.... need... new sanka... D:...

ps: sadface for removing the shoutbox, which i used to bug you guys with! D:
pss: <3.

Lemixach

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2011, 05:34:21 AM »
I never though necrophilia could be so cute. Haven't seen a more unique manga up to date. Love this series, my new current favorite!

From the way things are currently going in the series, Furuya seems a little late on finding a way to preserve her body. She should just take formaldehyde baths in the meantime until he finds a more permanent solution ~_~. Must really suck to be thaaaaaaaat close to kissing the girl of your fetish dreams, only to get a chunk of your neck bitten out. Taking a hickie way too far >_>

Anyways, keep up the good work, love the quality, thanks for your dedication :D

anhlsls

« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2011, 12:43:53 AM »
Hello simple-scans. :)

I'm from http://vnsharing.net/forum/index.php and i have read your PJ "Sankarea", i think it's very cool and a very intersting manga.

So, i just want the others in my country, who can't read English, can enjoy this manga too. To do that, i need to use your scan in English and translate it into Vietnamese, it will be very nice if i have your permission to do that. :"D

Well, if you guy don't want to, i still want to thank you all 4 your work. ^^

If you read this and have a response, plz email me at this adress: triton1996@yahoo.com.vn

Angle360

« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2012, 03:04:06 PM »
Hi im new and I LOVED the latest chapter :m015: BUT THE CLIFF HANGER was MEAN :m100: NOW I REALLY REALLY WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME OUT!!!!   :m079: